Cory and Josie
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Another Trip to the St. Joe....
Saturday we went to the St. Joe River again. This time our friends Debi and Cory came with us...and our neighbor/friends, Rudy and Carli. Rudy and Carli are the couple who bought our old house. Carli is pregnant with her first baby and I think due in march. Debi and Cori moved to spokane because Cory is in law school at gonzaga and Debi is the hygienist we hired to fill in for me on thursdays. They are going to be parents for the first time in a few weeks with baby Cooper!! It is really nice to have good 'couple' friends to do stuff with. We hung out on the boat all day and came home and had a bbq. Once again the St. Joe proved to be our #1 wakeboarding spot...as you can see in the background the water is pretty much glass all day long:)
Cory and Josie
Debi and Josie...and baby Cooper!!
Josie's hair is finally long enough to put in a pony tail. I tried to get a picture of it, but she was busy pushing a laundry basket around the house...one of her new favorite pastimes...I wish I was that easily entertained!!
Jocelyn Renae got her very own passport on Saturday...we are going to Mexico for Thanksgiving this year (cabo) so she had to get one...
I had to laugh at her passport photo...I don't know what was going through her head, but she was sticking her lower jaw out and giving the camera lady quite the look!! It is a true josie moment caught on film though...I'm glad she cant speak what she is thinking yet, because I may have been embarrassed:) The camera lady tried and tried to get her to sit still long enough for a photo... the camera lady was unaware of josie's disdain for smiling at strangers with cameras:)...I didn't say anything...I think it's funny trying to watch the camera people try and get her to smile for them:)...oh well, she is stuck with this one for a while:)....I will say it is better than mine:)..not posting that one!!
Cory and Josie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is soooo hilarious! Love the passport picture! Gosh, that kid is adorable. Wow, Mexico, how fun!! Can't wait to see that blog entry of Josie's first out-of-country trip!! I hope all is well. :)
Post a Comment