Monday, September 8, 2008

Jen & Robby Come To Visit

Thursday Afternoon, Jen and Robby flew in from Salem, Oregon. Josie and Robby are about 10 days apart. We went to the Spokane fair, visited our friend katie and her daughter Emme. One day we went downtown and did all the 'Touristy' things. Josie loved having Robby over and after he left, we got home and josie ran to the room they were staying in to see if they were still here!! We had a great time and took over 400 pictures between the two of us!! Here are a few...


Josie and Robby at Manito Park
Jen and Robby Hey Good LookingI think this is the only picture we have of all four of us. We were at the fair with our matching BOB strollers...Josie never took to a 'binky', so she was wondering what the heck this thing was that Robby was sucking on...she kept following him around with it trying to stick it back in his mouth... Downtown we went on the Radio flyer slide...Josie loved it!!!
Spokane Falls...a bit on the dry side...

The last few days, josie has started glaring at people!! here is one shot of her mean glares...

Robby on the Carousel
Josie on the carousel...I couldn't tell if she was laughing or crying:)..her face is pretty funny though

Our visit with Emme and Katie. Emme is one month younger than these two...josie with a mallet standing behind Robby...she looks like she is about to 'lay down the law'...

Trying to get 3 toddlers to stand still long enough for a picture was pretty tough...here is the best shot of all three...
Katie and Emme....sorry katie, your head got chopped off in the pic....
Bathtime fun!! We gave the kids Mohawks in the bathtub..


This picture makes me laugh!! I don't know what josie saw....hopefully she is not scarred for life:)

Robby was watching his dvd player..so josie climbed up on the couch to watch...Robby would have none of that and pushed her off...here is the action shot..
Robby enjoys giving open mouth kisses...we had a bbq on saturday night, so curtis was holding josie while robby made his move!!

Well, those are only a few of the pictures that were taken this weekend. I was talking to Jen about how we always feel like we have to capture every single moment on film or when the perfect picture doesn't turn out or the camera wont work...we feel like we missed something great. Jen mentioned that someone she knew once forgot her camera on a trip to the zoo with her kids, but actually had a relaxing time because she wasn't stressed out about capturing the 'perfect' picture....I think I am going to try and relax on the excessive picture taking....I have all the memories in the world captured in my head and will never forget some of the great shots that I missed because my stupid camera wouldn't work:)...don't get me wrong...I will still be my family historian...good thing luke isn't in charge of taking pictures...I don't think we would have any!! Thanks for the great visit Jen and Robby!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, looks like you girls and kids had a blast! Love the open mouth kiss picture!