Not to point out my horrible braiding skills but here is josie looking out over the ice with her beautiful braids:)...I need to take some lessons:) my poor kid!Sunday, January 24, 2010
Figure Skating Championships
Last week josie had some stomach bug and we awoke at 1 am to hear her screaming 'I Choked in my bed Mommy'...well, the choking was actually puke! so we spent the whole night with a sick little girl. She recovered and is feeling much better now. This year the US Figure skating championships were in Spokane again and Jan (she watches josie when Im at work) had free tickets to a whole bunch of events. So she invited us to go on friday. We were front row on the ice! Jan's youngest daughter (Jan has 9 kids) came with us. her and josie are 'best friends' so they had a great time! Here is Jan, Shalynn sp? and Josie front row!!
Not to point out my horrible braiding skills but here is josie looking out over the ice with her beautiful braids:)...I need to take some lessons:) my poor kid!
Not to point out my horrible braiding skills but here is josie looking out over the ice with her beautiful braids:)...I need to take some lessons:) my poor kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Looks like a fun time! I hope Josie is feeling better now. :) Good luck on carpeting!
Post a Comment