Sunday we drove back to Portland to celebrate an early christmas with Tom and Carol. We had a nice time opening up gifts and celebrating Christmas early. Josie got a box full of princess dresses and had to model all of them for us:)
Monday we left Portland and Carol was sick with a stomach bug, so we kept our distance and said goodbye from afar....about 3 hours later a little voice from the backseat said 'Mommy, my tummy hurts'....I turned around and Josie was puking all over herself, her car seat and Luke's new truck! We pulled off at a gas station and got her all cleaned up. The rest of the trip I was catching her puke in a bag while Luke was driving. She was good and told us when she needed a bag:) We thought that maybe carol and Josie ate something bad and figured we would be fine...no such luck..Tuesday Luke and I both got it and let me tell ya, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy! Im not sure who took care of Landon on Tuesday. He just crawled around while Luke and I were 'dying'. Josie was feeling better and was such a good helper, bringing me water and even got some applesauce out of the fridge with a bowl and spoon so I could feed Landon while laying down:) At one point landon pooped in his diaper and Luke and I both were like 'please no!'...So luke is a bigger gagger than I so I layed on the floor next to a garbage can while changing landons diaper...not fun. Thursday morning Landon woke up with puke all over in his crib, but that was the extent of his sickness. I think the smaller they are the quicker they recover. Luke's dad got it too and so It was something we all ate or picked up together? I got rid of my stomach bug and started feeling like I had a sinus infection. I went to the dr. yesterday and sure enough, I have a sinus infection and an ear infection!! Stick a fork in me...Im done!! ahhh, so sick of being sick. So now Im on antibiotics and hoping to be ship shape in time for Christmas!! Sooo, on a brighter note, here is Landon kissing our Christmas moose...
And, our Christmas tree. This year we actually went and bought one rather than cut one off the property.
My parents will be coming for christmas this year. It's not looking like we will have a white christmas this year, which is odd, but Im sure it's because we bought new snow tires and all new snow gear for the kids. I got a little video of Landon taking a few steps, but can't get it to upload. He is definitly becoming a bi ped though:)
No comments:
Post a Comment