This weekend we went camping with Luke's parents on the Deschutes river. They were watching Smith and Tatum (luke's brothers kids) for the week so Josie and Landon were excited to hang out with the cousins. Here they are!
Landon Loved Smith and followed him Everywhere.
Josie got a new dress and flip flops for her birthday from scott and lisa. It matched Tatum's dress.
The weather was great and the kids had a blast playing in the river.
Tom and Carol
Landon didn't get a nap on Saturday...He fell asleep while eating pirates booty in the chair.
Josie hanging out on a tree.
Landon swimming. I took most of the photo's with my phone, so the quality is not that great...but you can see his huge smile:)
Landon is finally tall enough to ride his glide bike. All he wanted to do was ride it. we finally had to hide it from him so we could have a break from following him all over the campground.
Sunday night Luke and I were able to escape the kids for a couple of hours to go fishing. Here is Luke. We didn't catch anything, but it was fun to have some quiet alone time.
on our way back from fishing, we saw some smoke. There was a huge fire just on the opposite side of the river from us. we could see the flames, it was so close. I was a little nervous, but when we woke up in the morning it had been put out.
We went blackberry picking while we were there too. I think we have about 8 pounds of blackberries! The first day, I was trying to pick some and was leaning into the bushes...I accidentally rubbed up against some stinging nettles and broke out into a nice rash!
Here are 2 strainers full of blackberries.
Josie and I made pie when we got home today:)
Once again, back to reality and work:) Thanks for a great weekend Tom and Carol.



No comments:
Post a Comment