This weekend we went to the Seahawks game with Rudy and Carli. Carli is 7 months pregnant and going to have a boy in December. When we got to the game they were giving out crazy seahawk hats....here we are with our hats.
Our seats were closer than the last game. It was a really nice day and we had a lot of fun.
Rudy bought us matching seahawk beanies.
My parents watched the kids overnight so we brought the kids their own seahawk hair.
The kids had a great time with my mom and dad and we enjoyed a night away.
Here are a few 'randoms' from last week.
I made cookies on a stick for my friends birthday last Tuesday. My old babysitter, Jan, taught me how so I thought I would give it a try.
When I was at work, I found this picture of Luke and Josie that was in Luke's file. When I was pregnant with Josie we swore we were having a boy, so we bought a carhart overall outfit....well, she wasn't a boy but she wore it anyway. I think she was about 1 in this picture and she had an orange nose from eating to many carrots and sweet potatoes.
Landon and his crazy hair...
When we were in Seattle, I was looking at a magazine and saw this advertisement. It is for reusable menstrual products!! Im all about trying to save the planet, but this is just too gross for me!! It gave us all a good laugh at dinner though:)
I struggled with some stomach virus all last week and finally went to the dr. on Saturday before we left for Seattle. The dr said it was just some random virus that has been going around. Not to mention, she looked like Barbie, so it was a little embarrassing telling her my ailments. She gave me some meds to help stop things from coming out of my bum and off we went. Im feeling much better this week, Friday I will be going back to seattle to spend the weekend with my good friend Jen. We were college roommates in hygiene school and lived together in Portland after. I haven't seen her in over a year, she lives in Salem, Oregon, so I am looking forward to some girl time:)
No comments:
Post a Comment