we came home and made some other posters. Landon wanted to make a sign too...His slogan was 'will somebody vote for landon please!' No shame in begging!
We found a new slogan...which Josie liked and made some other posters to hang up at school.
She has to give a speech in front of the whole elementary and middle school next week! I'm proud of her for wanting to do it. As of February 8th, I have been at my new job for a year. Our bosses celebrate anniversaries and gave me a coffee card, target card and a heath bar!
This weekend the kids had a home series race. Home series means they only compete against schweitzer mountain. No other mountains are there. The weather was beautiful and warm.
Landon takes the start line very serious:) He always bends way down to get a good pull out of the gate.
Josie is now a veteran at this. She mainly just likes hanging out with her friends and free skiing. She doesn't take the racing part too seriously.
Josie and Annie
Landon took 1st place! He was pretty excited.
Josie didn't place top 10, I don't know what place she got exactly, but she got a participation medal:)
Sunday the kids skied with their coaches and I took some runs with Luke. He is still learning to ski and doing really well at it.
No comments:
Post a Comment