Landon got a heart gram from a girl on his bus named Ellie for valentines day.
I went to Landon's school Valentines day party. Chase and Landon were eating blue fun dip!
Landon and Kiah
Kiah used her own money and bought Landon a huge teddy bear for valentines day. Her mom gave me a heads up so Landon bought her a stuffed animal and some candy:)
The past few weeks we have been having fun up at the mountain. The snow has been great and the weather has been nice! Last weekend Landon had a race at mt. Spokane on Saturday and Sunday so Luke stayed home with Landon. I took Josie up to the mountain Friday night so she could ski with her team on Saturday. I skied with Carli all day.
Luke took this video of Landon doing the slalom course on Saturday.
Sunday Josie and I slept in and went skiing all morning.
Sunday afternoon Josie went skiing with some friends so I went snowshoeing with my friend Hillary. I didn't take any pictures, but we had fun. Halfway through our snowshoe trek my heels started to hurt. I was wearing the wrong kind of boots and socks and had to stop to apply band aids to my feet.
Sunday Landon ended up 2nd at Mt. Spokane.
Landon and his friend Emma both took 2nd for their age divisions.
Last Thursday my friend Andrea flew in from Texas to visit for the weekend. Friday we went to Lunch and got her squared away with some ski equipment so she could enjoy the slopes with us. Her friend from Austin moved to our area and opened up a restaurant called the cosmic cowboy, so we went there for lunch.
The food was really good.
We headed up to the mountain Friday night. Saturday morning we went skiing. It was a beautiful sunny day.
Me, Andrea and Carli
Josie and Andrea
We took Andrea to the lightning tree. It's a tree that you can crawl inside of.
Saturday afternoon Landon went over to his friends condo to go swimming. They ended up playing Chess.
We went out to dinner.
Mason likes to join in our pics:)
Lisa, Mason, andrea, carli and me on Saturday.
Andrea and I had a wild and crazy night Saturday and worked on a puzzle.
Sunday was snowy and a bit breezy, but the snow was amazing and there was no one on the mountain.
Andrea and Landon in the snow storm.
We stopped for a snack in the outback bowl. Jaxs was skiing with us too.
Mason, Andrea, Landon and myself...
There was a school bus that slid off the road below our condo...
Saturday night Josie had spent the night with her good friend Grace in Sandpoint. They were downtown hanging out and saw a baby moose in the creek.
Andrea had to leave Monday and I had to work but we had a great time. She sent me these side by side comparison pics from a few years ago. This was Josie and andrea.
and Landon
We had a great time with Andrea. This week Josie leaves for Crystal Mountain for a free ride competition. Luke and I are not going with her, she will ride with the team in a van. She is really excited. She will leave Thursday evening and be home Sunday night! Landon has a home series race and there is a SARS auction Saturday night too. Should be another busy weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment