Monday, December 10, 2007

Santa

This weekend my parents came to town and we had an early x mas with my grandma. GG (great grandma) bought Josie a new Jack in the box for christmas and she really liked it! she has started to eat baby crackers...what a mess that makes!! Sampson sure likes Josie now that she is eating, he begs from her constantly....If he only knew that mashed peas really don't taste that great!! On Saturday we went to the mall and had pictures taken with santa. Once again, smiling was out of the picture for little one, but she really liked santa's beard and when I put her on his lap she laid her head down on his beard and just looked up at him. It was pretty funny. Yesterday we picked out our x mas tree and I finally got it decorated today...Josie was all giggles and smiles today, I tried to get a pic of her giggling...I came close to capturing one...here are some pics from the weekend...

1 comment:

The Matheny Family said...

Your Granny did good with that jack in the box! That thing's like crack for babies!- well- at least your baby!!