Josie tipped the scales at 16 pounds 9.5 ounces. She is in the 11th percentile for weight. Her height was 27 and 3/4 inches. 53rd percentile!! I don't think she will be breaking any records. She has now learned to pull herself up to her feet and walk holding on to the coffee table and couch. She is into everything! Last week Luke put the backsplash in the kitchen up, because he used to work with sheet metal quite a bit he was able to save us some cashola by getting a piece of stainless steel and making the backsplash behind the stove himself. I am very lucky to have such a 'handy' man:) Here are some pics from last week.
I can't keep her away from the dog food!!
Hanging out with sampson
Here is our new kitchen, the picture is a little hazy, but it gives you an idea. Almost done!!
.JPG)
.JPG)
Luke bought this outfit for josie before we knew we were having a girl. If we have a boy, I think this is a good picture of what he would look like:) she still has her orange nose (in pictures). too funny.
2 comments:
Hey April! Nope-- she has pretty and girly eyes! Even dressed like she's ready to get to work- you can tell! She is SOO cute! The kitchen looks awesome!
Your kitchen is GORGEOUS!! I bet you are getting so excited to get in there!! Josie is so cute...I love random photos of babies...they just seem to be in their own little world most of the time. Now that she's walking your world takes on a whole new perspective! Good luck!! Miss ya!
Post a Comment