The first part of this post is mainly for Luke...I have been telling him how every time I play this song called 'thats not my name', Josie get's all excited and starts singing along...she wouldn't do it for him last weekend, so I now captured it on video so he could see...yes I was driving while I took this....bad mommy!
This week we also got to see my friend katie and her little girl emerson. Josie is one month older than Emme. It took a little while for them to warm up to each other, but they became friends by the end of the afternoon. Josie had never been to a park before and she will be two next month....we live in the country where parks are not plentiful...that is my excuse:)Josie and emme were holding hands as we went through the parkWatching for ducks...josie and her saggy pants. she has such a little waist, her pants are always falling off. she still wears her 12 month pants..a little short, but they stay up.
4 comments:
that is the cutest thing ever! i love it when you post videos of her! miss you guys!
Guess she takes after her mommy with all that rhythm!! :) 2 is such a great age! She is so cute!!
I love it!! That video is priceless. :) I can't believe she is going to be 2 next month!! Any thoughts on monkey #2?
That video is awesome. I love her pigtails while she rocks out to some hip hop.
Post a Comment