Monday, April 6, 2009

Working on the house again

This weekend Luke was here and it finally quit snowing! Josie helped me wash my car while luke started puting all the stone on our pillars out front. We have had the pillars framed in since last september, but with luke working we haven't been able to actually put the stone on. It felt good to be outside and enjoy the weather. Josie had fun playing with the hose! she kept trying to spray sampson...he was not amused:)Josie was very 'helpful' while washing the car......Hmm, that looks dirty...really getting into the scrubbing...By the end of washing the car she was soaking wet because she realized it was more fun to play in the bucket of 'bubbles'...she kept saying 'bubbles'!! and then sticking her whole arm in the bucket.Other than a picture of my husband's backside, this was the only pic I got of him placing the stone. It is a big project, but I think it is going to look really good once we get it done.
Our neighbor's that bought our house next door had a baby girl on friday. Lila Grace. I don't have any pic's but Josie was very excited to see the baby. Congrats to Rudy and Carli!

2 comments:

Josh and Leslie said...

Ahhh...the sun! I'm sure you are enjoying it as much as I am! Remember the summer we laid out by the lake everyday of the summer?? Those were the days...I'm sure it's been nice to have Luke home too! Miss ya!

Amy said...

you really need to get a smaller car so that she can wash the whole thing herself :)
for the signature, go to www.mylivesignature.com and follow the steps to making your name. they give you lots of fonts and color choices or you can attempt to 'write' your name yourself with your mouse. mine looked a tad bit like a meth head wrote it, so I used one of their choices. good luck!