We have been doing our fair share of sledding. I have been out a couple times with the kids and my phone. I took all these pictures and video with my phone...so not too impressive but thought I would show a little bit of our fun hill in the backyard. Here is josie...hiking back up the hill.
I got on a sled behind josie and took a video going down the hill. sorry for the spin out at the bottom, it's a little bumpy:)
Not the best photo of the boy, but he loves his 'moose hat' and it's usually his 1st choice of hat;) he was making moose noises in this photo.
today I took them both out in the late afternoon. the sun was setting and made for a pretty backdrop.
I did some serious sledding myself. One track takes you all the way to the bottom of our property. On the way back up I snapped a pic of our house on the hill.
Josie in the sunset
Here is josie with sampson....going quite a long distance.
Happy Birthday to my Dad today:) we love you! This week I will be going to the rascal flats concert with my friend carli. Josie has her 'mini olympics' for gymnastics on friday. My parents will be coming over to watch and celebrate my dads b day a little late:)....





No comments:
Post a Comment