Now that we have baby Josie, everyone wants to see pictures and see how things are going. I figured this might be an easy way for people to see! So far things are going good in the buoy household. Josie is growing bigger everyday and at her last appt she was 9 pounds 10 ounces! she will be 12 weeks old this coming sunday! Our house is coming along and we hope to be in by the end of the year. Luke is busy building houses and I go back to work in september tuesdays and thursdays. Luke will be a stay at home daddy on the days I go to work, but Im not too sure how much they will be staying at home:) I will post some recent pictures and try to keep the site updated..JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
hanging out with grandma at the lake
2 comments:
What a good idea. I still can't believe you guys have started a family... So wonderful! I hope to see you guys sooner than later but I know how that goes! Your life changes competly when a child comes into it! Enjoy her, she will be 10 before you know it!
Love, Keri
April I am so glad that you started this blog. I love the pictures of Josie. If I'm in a bad mood at work, I just pull it up and see her and it makes me smile! Thanks. I can't believe that she is getting so big already. Oh how the time flies. I will have to come visit sometime soon if possible. Take Care.
Love,
Crystal :)
Post a Comment