Monday, August 20, 2007

Lake Roosevelt

This weekend Luke went fishing with his dad and his brother
on the Dechutes in Oregon, so me and Josie headed up to the lake.
I was awarded a speeding ticket on the way up! I only
go there every single weekend and I should have known better, I
was hoping Josie would start crying or something when we got
pulled over, but no such luck....

We went out on Mari and Harry's boat and enjoyed 'cruising' up
river. Sydney, mari and Harry 's dog kept a watchful eye on Josie
while we were in the boat. I bought Josie a new hat to shade her
on the beach, but it is still a little too big!! I would post pictures of
Luke's fishing trip, but he didn't take any!!!






1 comment:

Josh and Leslie said...

She is very cute and I love all that hair! Fun that you and Katie got to hang out...I miss the old hygiene gang, well some of them anyways! Keep the pictures coming....love ya!