Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Labor day weekend

We went to the lake for the weekend
and relaxed on the beach. Josie was a good
girl and slept for 9 hours straight both nights!
We are hoping that keeps going now that we
are back home. This is my last week of 'stay at
home mom summer'. I go back to work next
tuesday and will be working tuesdays and wednesdays.
I am looking forward to actually talking to adults
and not talking baby talk all day long. I will miss her
when Im at work, but she will be hanging out with her
daddy on the days Im working, so she probably won't
even notice Im gone:) We are looking forward to the
buoy grandparents coming to visit this weekend, they haven't
seen baby jocelyn since she was 4 weeks old!!



Josie's favorite
sleeping position
at the beach.





hanging out with papa!














mohawk girl!!

No comments: