Monday, September 17, 2007

Working on the house

This weekend we worked on the house. Luke is building the front porch, so it was
my job to stain all the deck boards....not so easy with a little one!!
she actually did pretty well. I put her playmat in the back of the Yukon
and she hung out for most of the day there. She even took naps with the
generator and loud nail gun going!! She also had her first 'giggle' on friday!!
I was so excited, but now I can barely even get her to smile, so I think it took
all of her energy to bust out the giggle:) Here are some pics of this weekend!




All swaddled up in the back of the yukon.....
and sporting 'a flock of seagulls' hair
with a grin!!











1 comment:

Josh and Leslie said...

Looks like things are coming along with the house...she sure is growing up fast!! It is a lot of fun when they start laughing and giggling with you....the interaction is much better than constant stares and drool....