Thursday, November 15, 2007

The last week, Jocelyn has had a couple milestones that I never thought I would get so excited about....she has started to sit by herself (for short periods of time) and has rolled over from her back to her stomach 3 times:)....Although, yesterday, she rolled over in her crib and was sound asleep on her stomach.....I got worried, so stupid me went in and woke her up and put her on her back. Yeah, then she started crying and wouldn't go back to sleep!! oops. We are currently having drywall installed in our new house and it is starting to really take shape:) Luke's parents will be dining here in spokane with us for thanksgiving...someday we will actually get to have people stay at our house when they come visit instead of a hotel!!! This house has definately shrunk since we had a baby!! Here are some random pics from the last two weeks.

2 comments:

The Matheny Family said...

LOOK AT JOSIE!!! I love the pic of her sitting by herself! I hope you're feeling better than yesturday! Give me a call!

Josh and Leslie said...

I love how they use their arms as tri-pods to help themselves sit up!! It's very cute! You look amazingly happy as a mom!! Hopefully we get to see you next week...