Sunday, November 4, 2007

Play Date with Emme

Friday Josie and I went to visit Katie and her baby Emme. The playdate got off to a slow start because Emme had just had her 4 month shots, so she was sleeping when we arrived...josie didn't mind and enjoyed playing in emme's new exersaucer! Once Emme woke up we put them on the floor together and they kept holding hands and grabbing each other. It was fun to watch. josie is only one month older, but she seemed huge compared to little Emme:) this weekend we have been working at the house and last night I made enchiladas and we had our friends Tara and Curtis come over for a bonfire with smores!! Here are some pic's of our playdate and other random shots!!

1 comment:

Josh and Leslie said...

Man, she does look big next to her! They're both pretty adorable...tell Katie I say hey next time you talk with her...