Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

We had a great christmas in Ellensburg with my parents and Josie had fun opening all her presents. We even made it to midnight on new years eve!! All week we have been working on the inside of the new house, painting, painting and more painting. The inside of the house is pretty much done being painted and now we move on to trim and all the finish work. We spent all afternoon wednesday picking out tile, hardwoods, paint colors and carpet for the entire house!! Josie was a good girl and sat on the floor while we picked everything out. Picking out tile for 5 bathrooms is a little overwhelming....but not as overwhelming as the thought of cleaning them!! I took little one to the dr. last thursday because she was still raspy and had a cough from a cold she had over a month ago. The dr said she is fine and she probably just caught a cold on top of a cold. Josie now has two teeth and is 14 pounds 15 ounces. Here are some pics from the last week. There was a pretty sunset over the hills around our house so I took a couple pics of that too.

1 comment:

Josh and Leslie said...

I don't remember you being good at keeping ONE bathroom clean, let alone FIVE!! Time to hire a maid...glad you had a great Christmas and New Years, I can't wait to see the house all finished!