Friday, February 22, 2008

Josie the orange nosed baby!!

So everytime I take a picture of Josie, her nose looks orange in the pictures?? I kept thinking it was because she was getting over a cold and her nose was chapped....But, yesterday I was told it was because she has been eating carrots and sweet potatoes, which are orange! so I am going to lay off the orange food for a few days and see if her nose returns to flesh color!! I hope her nose doesn't turn green now, from all the peas and green beans:)


Sampson has taught Josie how to beg!!
I was in the office yesterday to have my own teeth cleaned, so I gave josie her first taste of the dental chair. She didn't seem to care.....future dental hygienist????

1 comment:

Josh and Leslie said...

April! I am still laughing at the orange nose! Reason being...my brother-n-law mentioned to me that Sawyer's nose always looks yellow in all of his photos and I was like, yeah that's weird, but who knew it was because of all the little cuties (oranges) he's been eating! That is so funny...he loves squash, sweet potatoes and oranges...too funny! I'll be sure and pass along the info...she sure is cute!