So we were snowed in all day last thursday and friday, then it snowed all day tuesday with wind and our neighbor came to my rescue and dug a path down our road so I could get home from work. He even dug me out at 6:30am on wednesday so I could get to work! It then snowed all last night and now we are having winds with gust's of 50mph...nice huh? So we are currently snowed in again:) We have to hike into our new house to work on it, but luke has been really sick this week and no one can get to us to help with the new house, so progress is a little slow:) Josie is now sick and Im crossing my fingers that I keep out of the bugs! hopefully this next week will be better...Josie did make some crawling advances this week..she doesn't get very far very fast...but she's got the idea!! here are some random pics
Here is our 'famous' stop sign at the corner of our road!!.JPG)
luke and josie hiking in to the new house
this was our road after it was plowed....now it's snowed in again:)
This is the end of the driveway at the new house...it's about 5 feet deep...someday when the snow clears we will get to paint the outside of the house and finish the siding!!
Here is what our kitchen looks like now. we are supposed to have granite countertops installed on saturday, if they can get to us
Josie sitting on the tile in the laundry room that I did pretty much by myself...luke helped me:)
2 comments:
It's gorgeous April! Great job on the tile...I never knew you were so crafty!! I am so jealous of your HUGE home...except for all that snow!! What the heck are you going to do once you live there! You'll have to own a snow plow as a 4th vehicle or something...
the house looks great! i can't believe the progress...zac is looking at a college that is in spokane. i told him he should go there and live with you guys in your new house. he could earn his keep by babysitting josie on the weekends, picking up sampson's poo during the week, and shoveling snow in the winter. sounds like a plan! love you guys!!
Post a Comment