For Luke's 30th birthday I surprised him and bought him tickets to a boston red sox game at fenway park! I had been keeping it a secret since last year. We didn't leave for the game until the week after his birthday so he thought his birthday had come and gone and no one did anything special for him:) I told him we were headed to ellensburg for a dinner with my parents and when we got to ellensburg I gave him the boston red sox tickets. He said that it was the best present ever...luke is a huge red sox fan:) We left josie and sampson with my parents for the weekend and It was so hard to leave her. I had never been away from her overnight before. She had fun with grandpa and grandma and they were glad to have her. We now are still settling into the new house and the internet just was installed. We still don't have phone here, so once again, call our cell phones!! Here are some pics from our trip and of the little one.
.JPG)
We saw a game on saturday night and one on sunday afternoon. They won both games!
.JPG)
.JPG)
Somehow we ended up with matching sweatshirts. What a couple of Dorks!!
.JPG)
Josie likes to help me take the laundry out of the dryer, but she doesn't understand that the laundry goes IN the washer!!.JPG)
She really likes drinking through a straw...messy messy messy!
Hanging out with dog brother sampson:).JPG)
1 comment:
Wow! That's a great birthday gift! Josie is sure growing up fast...I can hardly believe she's almost ONE!! Any big party plans started??
Post a Comment