Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend with Tom and Carol

This weekend luke's parents were here to visit and they actually got to stay in our house with us, not a hotel! Saturday Josie hung out with Luke and Tom while carol and I went shopping. sunday we hung a new wallpaper border in Josie's bedroom. It is so nice to have a nice room for her and now I can decorate. sunday afternoon my friends katie and jen stopped by with their husbands to visit for a bit. Josie got to play with Emerson for a while and showed her the new toy that grandpa and grandma got her! After everyone left we played outside in the warm weather and went for a ride in the ranger and put in a new post for a mailbox. then we burned left over branches from the little house where josie ate some grass and puked it up all over her new outfit!! Quite a weekend:) here are some pics from the weekend. I think carol has some better ones on her camera of the three of us, but here are the one's I had. Here is the munchkin before she ate the grass


Riding in the ranger with daddy



pic's with grandpa and grandma.....she was actually smiling for the camera!!?? ( a strange site!)





Josie hanging out with Emerson







No comments: