Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Jocelyn Renae!!


Josie turned the big 1 on tuesday, but we celebrated on sunday. My family and some close friends came over to our house for a bbq and josie opened her presents and ate her first cupcake! My friend crystal flew in friday and spent the whole weekend with us. Josie loves her some crystal and was laughing and giggling all weekend long:) I don't think she will need any toys until she turns 20 or so. She is one spoiled little girl.

Here she is one year ago on her birthday!



Here are a couple of her one yr photo's....she was determined not to smile for the strange lady at the picture place:)....but started giggling when we left!!













Me, my grandma, my mom and Josie




Hanging out with GG (great grandma)!



My parents bought josie her 'first horse' and she loves it!
Yes I am one of those anal retentive moms...I made josie her own cupcake so she could destroy it and not the whole cake...and don't tell her, but I used reduced sugar frosting:) although she was still bouncing off the walls after she ate it.
sharing cake with grandpa garyMy grandma bought her a table and chair set....








Naptime?? the present opening came to a hault so the birthday girl could take a nap:)

1 comment:

Josh and Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Josie!! Man that year flew by...and she seriously gets cuter every day!! Miss ya!