well, it was so nice out this weekend, I made a special trip to town and bought a swimming pool for her. I filled it with luke warm water and bought her some fun toys. Well, when I started filling the pool, josie saw the hose and started freaking out crying and shaking!! so I put her in the pool and she was terrified!! Now that I look at the pictures the hose was big and red and it may have been what scared her. Although I went to give her a bath (which she likes) and she started screaming and crying and trying to get out because she was so scared. So now I am not sure what is scaring her and I am going to have to get in with her to see if it helps. so sad to see her so scared and she isn't old enough to tell me what she is scared of:(...this weekend we got most of the exterior of the house painted and next weekend we will finish!!
.JPG)
This was josie in her exersaucer while I was filling the pool, she was just starting to notice the scary pool.... then I put her in.
.JPG)
after the scary pool, I let her sit in the chair with her ball so she could see it wasn't scary.
.JPG)
Here is a view from our back deck. I love this time of year because everything is so green and there is NO SNOW!!
.JPG)
.JPG)
Hanging out in the ranger with her cherios
Last week crystal was on vacation, so luke had josie tuesday and wednesday, luke stopped by my work to say Hi and she was all dressed in her coveralls to work with daddy!
.JPG)
1 comment:
Hey- Nice family- I was setting-up a blog for our family and noticed yours! I was just looking to see if any of my old/current friends have blogs as well and sure enough....What a beautiful family. Our blog is at ourfamilyalbum4.blogspot.com- wouldn't be there if it wasn't for you! Check it out!
Lauren
Post a Comment