Saturday Luke was working, so I went up to the lake with josie. We went out for one last trip on my parents boat. It was a really nice day and it was sad to think we won't be going out on the water for a while. Our boat is already winterized and put away for the season...so sad:(...My parents forgot their camera so we just used mine. Dad said not to post all the pictures on my blog because then he wouldn't have any to post on his:)...Sorry dad, Im posting a few:)
Here is josie on the beach
.JPG)
Josie with Grandpa Gary.JPG)
Grandma and Josie
Me with the little one...we had on matching jackets, but you can't really tell
Josie passed out on grandma's lap on the ride back...We hit some pretty rough water but the rough sea's didn't bother her. She slept right through it. So long summer! See ya next year:)
2 comments:
I am totally dreading the cold months too! So sad to have to put the boat away. :( Cute pics of Josie though!
Hello-
Who would have thought I would keep up posting this long? Hope everything is going good! Did any of my friends send you books yet? Losers:) Thought I would just drop a note to say hi...have a good weekend.
JEN
Oh yeah I still need to post my fun trip to Spokane!
Post a Comment