The last two weeks our family has been sick! I think we have been trading sicknesses! We all have had fevers, and a horrible head cold that is unending. Last weekend I flew to seattle to visit my friend crystal. But..we didn't take any pictures!! so I won't be posting any from my trip. this weekend luke was working again so My friend debi and her baby came to visit. I babysat for my boss and went to a faux pumpkin patch with my friend carli...Now if I can get my voice back and stop my uncontrollable cough before work on tuesday..that would be great!! here are a few random shots of josie and friends....
This picture I made black and white to hide a bit of snot that was creeping out!!
.JPG)
Here is Josie all ready to go to gymboree class on friday
.JPG)
Her new favorite pastime is putting on other people's shoes and walking around the house
.JPG)
Here is josie with Cooper, debi's baby boy. He is going to be 5 weeks old. Josie get's nervous around him and when he cries so does she...Im not sure if she is scared of him or worried about him when he starts crying? it's pretty funny though.

.JPG)
Saturday night my friend crystal matheny volunteered to come over and helped me watch my boss's kids..zoey and aiden. zoey is two weeks older than josie and they had a good time. Thanks for the mulled wine crystal...delicious...oh, and the apple pie...and pasta:) and thanks for being there to help!!
.JPG)
So sunday, we were planning on going to greenbluff to the big pumpkin patch, but luke had to work and I found out that it is total chaos there on the weekends. So, plan B...I found online a patch near our house and called my friend carli to see if she wanted to go...so we drove there and there was no patch!! Soo, Plan C...we drove to albertson's and pretended that we were at a pumpkin patch!! I think josie knew we were faking her out...just by the look on her face:)

....Or maybe it was the big Flu Shot banner above the pumpkin patch?? who knew you could get flu shots at a patch?
.JPG)
I carved out the pumpkin and saved all the seeds to bake. josie was not so sure of touching the slimey insides of the pumpkin, so she just watched
.JPG)
Another banner look from my little girl...I think she was about done with pumpkins...next weekend we are headed to my parents house in ellensburg to go trick or treating downtown...Im going to have to put a sweat suit on underneath her halloween outfit..brrrr
.JPG)
3 comments:
What a classic look from the "pumpkin patch!" Oh what a cutie!
I agree with Crystal. That look says so much especially since you were probably telling her that you were going to a pumpkin patch the whole time before. They are getting too smart!
Oh April, the pictures are so dang cute! I was laughing out loud about the Flu Shot banner. LOL. That's hilarious. Have a good Halloween!
Post a Comment