This year Josie was dressed as a wench for Halloween. Luke was working so I drove to Ellensburg to spend the weekend with my parents. Downtown Ellensburg has quite the event for little ones. We lucked out with the weather and josie had a good time.
.JPG)
Josie and Grandpa Gary before we hit the town
.JPG)
She was not too sure of the huge stuffed animal, but it did have candy, so it wasn't too scary.
.JPG)
She was very enthralled with all the other people in their costumes.
.JPG)
Mom, josie and my Dad outside one of the 'haunted buildings'
.JPG)
Walking with Grandpa
.JPG)
Today at Albertsons they were giving away the left over halloween balloons, so Josie got to take one home. It is bigger than she is!!
.JPG)
5 comments:
Very cute wench you got there! Sawyer was a pirate...maybe they should hook up!
Yup, I agree, the cutest little wench I've ever seen!!
Oooh! I like it! I love the profile pic of Josie draggin her pup around!
Hey- doesn't seniority count for anything!? HA! We're equal!
Yes, I thought you'd like the toothbrush picture! Wow...your vacation is coming up! Are you leaving Josie? Either way, sounds like a blast!!! I'm so envious. I think our next real vacation is further years away than I have fingers. :(
Post a Comment