Thursday, November 20, 2008

18 Month Check Up

Jocelyn had her 18 month check up today..7 days early. She weighed in at 20 pounds 14oz. That put her in the 10th percentile! she is 31 inches long which is the 66th percentile and her head is in the 33rd percentile. She has been to the dr. three times in the last two weeks, so she was not excited to see dr. Lee again! I think she cried from the moment he came in the room until he left! Only three more days until we leave for mexico!! It was snowing on the way home from the dr's office today, so I am excited to be going someplace warm!! Wish us luck on the plane.....adios!

I took this picture of josie the other day because she likes to put her hands in her coat pockets. Of course I could only get a shot of her with one hand in...but you get the point:)
Josie's New favorite hide out is under my bathroom sink...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! 20 pounds! I bet her and Lex are about the same now. LOL. I love the new pictures, she's so cute and seems like a bundle of fun! Have fun on your trip and good luck!! ps. Did you know Jaye is getting married?! I wasn't sure if you girls still talk...

Katie and Bob said...

Have fun on your vacation! Looking forward to seeing your pics!