Thursday, November 13, 2008

Saturday Josie and I went shopping with my friend debi and baby cooper. The whole time josie was being so good and just sitting in her stroller. Debi commented on how good she was, but being josie's mom, I knew that wasn't normal for my little girl to be 'so good'. I took her home and she had a fever. By sunday her fever was 104.2 and I was a little nervous. Long story short, I took her to the dr. on monday and she has her first ear infection. Im glad we found out before we have to get on the plane!! She is better now and back to her normal self..Although it was nice to have such a good baby while shopping:)...Recently she has decided that pants are not necessary, so she keeps pulling her pants off...here are a few pics.




We know josie is sick when she cuddles with you on the couch!! here she is with her fever laying with her daddy.

I tried on her new x mas dress the other day and she decided to ride her horse in it and show off her legs!! I will have to have a little talk with her about that when she gets older.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen Thorn said...

Love the pigtails! She is just so dang cute...can't wait to see you guys again:)

The Matheny Family said...

So, are you planning on having that talk before or after talking to her about taking her pants off for people with cameras? HAHA! She is so funny! And clearly having fun!

Anonymous said...

Can she possibly get any cuter??? Bummer about the ear infection! I hope she's feeling better. Wow, 7 more days...the countdown is on!!! :)