Carli just had baby Lila two weeks ago, so here is Lila, carli, josie and I
Monday, April 20, 2009
Another Weekend...
This weekend we worked out on the pillars again. It went pretty fast with Luke and I working on it. We are 99% done with the first pillar...here it is in all it's glory...obviously we still have to fill in the dirt around the bottom and luke is going to build new stairs.
It wasn't cold on sunday, but Josie insisted that she wear her stocking hat...here she is with daddy.
So saturday I had a little mishap with the dog....I was pulling into the garage, just like I have for the past year and sampson was laying on his bed, very close to where I pull in...I heard a yelp as I was pulling in....I immediatly jumped out of the car and he was shaking...He is alright, I just ran over the end of his tail...poor guy...I felt horrible...and we moved his bed away from where I pull in...so I told josie to take care of sampson on sunday, so she put a towel on him and kept making sure he was 'ok'..
Today, luke had to head back to moses lake. I went to post falls, Idaho with my neighbors rudy and carli, and a friend that was visiting. It was really nice and josie had fun playing in the rocks by the river here we are with rudy's friend kayaking in the background...JPG)
Carli just had baby Lila two weeks ago, so here is Lila, carli, josie and I
Me and Josie
Lately trying to get a good shot of josie is really hard...when she see's the camera she goes 'NO!' and pushes me out of the way...so I have to get random 'side' shots of her when she is least expecting it....this picture she had no clue I was holding a camera:)
Right before she said 'NO'....
We are really enjoying the warm weather, it feels so good to be able to play outside! Luke has been applying for jobs locally so we are crossing our fingers he can find something soon. Although today we realized that his laptop was sending his resume in some wierd format, so anyone he had been sending his resume to wouldn't have been able to read it!!! So frustrating..oh well, hopefully he can be home with us soon!!
Carli just had baby Lila two weeks ago, so here is Lila, carli, josie and I
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
April, Josie is getting cuter by the day. I hope Luke gets something soon so he can be home with you. I was just telling Bobby about you guys having to work apart right now too. Hopefully, I will get back to WA soon and Luke will get home. In the meantime, I am thinking about you!
Poor Sampson! Good thing it was just his tail! Josie is getting to be so big! She's such a doll. :) Good luck to Luke!
Post a Comment