Monday, April 27, 2009

blogger problems and a new doo

This weekend we downloaded internet explorer 8 to my computer. ever since then, I am not able to arrange my photo's on my blog in the way I want them??? my dad is in the process of trying to figure out why...if anyone has any idea, let me know!! so some of these may be in random order. Friday my friend Jen Kroger flew up from the portland area to stay with our friend katie. Josie and I went over to visit and meet her little girl lucetta. All three of us were in dental hygiene school together and all three of us had little girls:) here is the next generation of hygienists. Emerson, Josie and Lucetta. Josie likes to sit in the sink and play while I do her hair...It keeps her somewhat still...she found an old toothbrush of luke's to keep her busy....



Josie found a pair of Emerson's glasses and was wearing them...
Oh yeah, and my biggest news is that I got my hair cut off today...not the best picture of me, but it shows how much hair I cut off. Most people know that I wear my hair in a ponytail 99.9% of the time..with this new doo, Im not sure that will be an option....I think I cut off several pounds of hair...at least it feels that way!

2 comments:

{marie} said...

love your new haircut! so cute!

Amy said...

ooh, i like it! i cut half my length off in early march and am thinking to go even shorter, kind of like yours :)