My camera has a really cool feature that I recently found out about. it will take a black and white photo and only highlight a certian color...here I was testing it on cousin Tatum. Smith and Tatum are luke's brothers kids:)Sunday, November 29, 2009
Thanksgiving
This year we went to Portland for thanksgiving with the Buoy Family. Josie got to play with her cousins and even meet some new relatives she had never met. I was bad about taking pictures of everyone, so these are some random kid pics from the weekend. Also this weekend, Josie decided that she was a big girl and has not worn a diaper (except for at night and naptime) in 4 days! Im hoping this is the real deal this time. she even made it the whole way home from portland (6 hours) with no accidents! we are so proud:) Here is a picture of Josie and cousin Smith.
My camera has a really cool feature that I recently found out about. it will take a black and white photo and only highlight a certian color...here I was testing it on cousin Tatum. Smith and Tatum are luke's brothers kids:)
My camera has a really cool feature that I recently found out about. it will take a black and white photo and only highlight a certian color...here I was testing it on cousin Tatum. Smith and Tatum are luke's brothers kids:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Omigosh those pics are so cute! Even though she's tiny- Josie's such an adorable BIG girl! Way to Go!
Post a Comment