Almost a smile....
Biggest smile yet....

Kissing Daddy
These were from the craft fair....Josie is smiling...but decided to put her finger in her ear....
When we were at Jan's on friday, Luke and his friend Rudy were joking around in front of the camera...here is Luke in his Soccer Pose.....ha ha. A side note...luke got his hair cut at great clips on friday. He didn't notice until he got home that the lady cut off his sideburns...he was very upset. So, in true luke fashion, he called great clips and asked the lady if he could have his sideburns back! only my husband would do that...ha ha....she didn't have much to say, but he did get a refund:)
We haven't done christmas cards in several years, so to all of you who would look at our card and say 'nice pic' and then throw it away....Think of this post as your christmas card:)....Today we are planing on getting a christmas tree but it is 20 degrees and the wind is blowing like crazy....brrr....It will be a quick trip!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh...not the sideburns! I don't even know Luke and it is hard to imagine him without them! Hey, those are super cute pictures April, nice work!
Man I hate family pics with kids!! Sawyer doesn't glare but thinks it's time to be hilarious...so we get tongue sticking out, fishy kisses, sideway faces with eyes rolled off to th side, etc. It's always a nightmare. At least we try, right?? Hope you're enjoying the holidays!! I,m sure it's been great having Luke home...miss ya!!!
Such adorable pictures!! I love the pics of Josie with the hood...way cute! I keep wanting to do family pictures but it's my adult baby who is refusing to take them! Gggrrrr... Thanks for the "card"! Way cute. :)
OOOOh! Pretty Blog! And Yeah, there could be some kind of career for Josie, a lot of top fashion models don't smile at the camera!
Post a Comment