

before we left we didn't bother to do her hair, she wanted to wear luke's beanie:)

Waiting in line for santa with grandpa....she was in no mood for posing....
I should mention that I did bribe her with ben and Jerry's ice cream if she smiled with santa....here she is with her ice cream and grandma.
Friday night mom, dad, mari and Harry, luke and I and Josie....all went on the fantasy cruise to the north pole. They take you to the north pole on lake coeur d' lane where santa is and the worlds tallest christmas tree lights up. we did this a couple of years ago, but josie is now old enough to get it. It warmed up to about 20 degrees that night...it was pretty cold and josie was once again in no mood for posing for the camera:) here I am with mom and josie on the boat.
This year we drove up in the hills and got our x mas tree.....here is luke with it:)....It was cold and windy, so josie and I sat in the truck while luke cut it down. we got it home and it definatly looked better in the wilderness than in our home, but it was free!!

No comments:
Post a Comment