Monday, December 28, 2009

christmas 2009

This Year we went to Ellensburg to be with my parents for Christmas. Josie was officially spoiled and actually got TIRED of opening christmas presents!! Here she is posing with our christmas moose... Josie got a camera for christmas..she loved it and learned how to use it pretty quick...here are a few shots from josie's world...her feet

flattering pic of my forehead
grandpa gary!

Luke's mouth

Grandma! grandpa's rear end in the background tending to a fire

Josie enjoyed decorating her christmas cookies..we all enjoyed eating them!

Christmas day we had a bonfire at my parents house. Later that night, right before dinner, we were informed by a random passer by that the fire dept was on it's way. They told us there was a burning ban and we were not supposed to have a fire. They told us it was a 10,000 fine!!...Sure enough, the fire dept stopped by...but, there wasNO burn ban, so we were not in trouble:) It was really cold, but josie didn't seem to mind. here she is with grandpa


Driving the Tractor with grandpa to tend the fire




Luke, Josie and Grandma
Saturday we went up in the hills above my parents house to go shooting. We knew there was no burning ban, so we had another fire. I think I had seven layers of clothes on and looked like I should have been a contestant on the biggest loser I was so bundled up:) here is the clan, minus me:)
Josie sitting in front of the fire with her ear protectors on


Here are dad and luke shooting clays.



Santa brought Josie a new radio flyer tricycle. her legs are a bit too short, so my dad buit up the pedals with some blocks. Josie was easily frustrated, but got the hang of it for a while. It was really cold so that didn't help being all bundled up...here she is giving it a go.

Josie and Grandpa visiting the horses


Josie holding my old kitty roamer:)



We had a fun time with my parents. I was behind the camera more than in front of it so Im only in the one from josie's camera...but I really was there. I spared everyone not posting any pics from christmas morning with our morning hair and pj's ....I am off work this week and looking forward to 2010!! Hope everyone had a great christmas!! Thank you to everyone for all your christmas cards, gifts and photos!!

2 comments:

Josh and Leslie said...

Merry Christmas guys!! Looks like a lot of fun was had in E-berg!! Enjoy your week off...and have a Happy New Years!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like another fun holiday with your parents! I hope you guys are doing good. :)