Friday we got free tickets to the
spokane chief's game. They are
spokane's hockey team. It was a sold out game against the
tri cities which is a big rival. We went with our friends
rudy and
carli and their
fam. Josie did fairly well sitting in the seats. towards the end of the second period we hooked up with some friends that had a suite. It was a life savor because
josie ran around and played with the other little girls...totally oblivious that a hockey game was going on:) here is
josie and
veda at the game.
.jpg)
Saturday we went downtown to the St. patty's day parade. They throw a lot of candy so
josie was loving it....here she is opening her candy while the parade went on by. We stayed for about 45 minutes and then went to lunch. it was a nice day but fairly cold.
.jpg)
Sunday we went to a b day party at Chuck E Cheese....This was our first experience at this fine dining restaurant....yeah, I remember as a kid I was only allowed to go there for 'special occasions' and I think there were only a couple of those in my lifetime:) now I know why. It is
quite a crazy place. Josie had fun and
nolan had a good party. Happy Birthday Nolan.

Overwhelmed by Pizza and lemonade.....
.jpg)
She had a great time riding on the rides and playing games. we were wiped out at the end!!
2 comments:
Sawyer loves Chuck E Cheese...well, I'm sure all kids do. The games are cheap, but oh that pizza sure is a rip-off! Glad you are warming over there...
That would be warming UP over there :)
Post a Comment