We are excited to announce an addition to our family!!! I am due in October this year with baby #2! Today I had a dr. appt and it was such a good feeling to hear the heartbeat and see it moving around in there...At this point it just looks like a blob, but it is proof there is something in there... My appt was at 10 this morning, the same time they were doing a mandatory fire drill at the dr's office. So we had to go outside for a fire drill prior to my visit! Then they had to take my blood. I thought I would be brave and sit in a chair rather than lay down on a bed...which is what I normally do, I pass out pretty easy. Anyway, sure enough, the lady couldn't find my vein and after poking at me for a while, I said " im going to pass out"...sure enough, out I went. thank goodness Luke had josie in the waiting room so she didn't have to see her mommy drop out of the chair! Im feeling pretty good, other than being tired and randomly nauseous...which isn't fun at work!! Here is a pic I took of the ultrasound pic. My computer decided to die this week, so Im working off of luke's lap top....Josie is unimpressed, when we ask her if she wants to be a big sister she says 'NO'...then you ask her if she knows what a big sister is and she says, 'NO'....It will be a big adjustment for her, but we are excited!!

This week I had off because my boss went on vacation. So I went to visit friends. I drove to ellensburg to visit my parents on tuesday. I was able to visit with my good friend Tiffany in E burg. I appologize to the people I didn't get to see on my trip. It's hard to see everyone!! Wednesday my friend crystal took the day off in seattle and I drove over for the day. We took Josie to the Zoo. It was the only day this week that the weather turned out to be good. sunny and warm!! josie loves crystal and made her carry her throughout the park:)...thanks crystal..

We ate outside for lunch because it was so nice. here is josie and I. Josie is saying 'cheese' in this picture..not the best pic of us, but one of the few we got:)

We handed the camera to Josie and she actually took this picture of us...not to shabby for an almost three year old!

Josie and I


I was playing with the settings on my camera and josie was my subject...this is her giving me her 'fierce' look....this is also a similar look she gives when we talk about being a big sister:) ha ha...

We were planning on working outside this weekend on the house, but it actually snowed here today and is supposed to be crappy all weekend...looks like a good weekend to cuddle up inside. My parents left for there yearly trip with mari and Harry and their fifth wheels down to las vegas area and california...Im jealous they get to see some hot weather!! They also get to visit my Auntie Sissie who will be 91 this year!! I wish I could visit too!! Happy Easter.
6 comments:
Congrats you guys! How exciting and we look forward to all of the updates! Hi Crystal and Tiffany too!
Yay!!! How exciting! I'm glad everything looked good on the ultrasound today. Josie will be such a good helper even if she has no idea what is headed her way. ;)
Congrats again! So excited for you guys....
congratulations to all three of you - a family of four is pretty fun (so far)! love seeing you and Crystal together too!
Yeah! sooooo excited! Must have been those beers we had! :)
We thought we would be expecting in Oct also but didn't turn out so good! we will try again soon! So we can hopefully be preggers together!
Miss you!
Ape, that is great news. Lynda and I are very excited for you. If you are having a boy let use know. We have a ton of boys stuff you can go through.
Patrick
Post a Comment