Friday I was visiting my friend crystal in medical lake and her friend was cleaning out her little girl's closet and offered for me to take what clothes I wanted. I ended up with four garbage bags of 2t-3t clothes for josie. I think she has over 20 pairs of jeans now! I will be sending her a little something to say thank you, it was a lot of clothes!
Monday, April 26, 2010
'yard' work
Our house sits on a 5 acre parcel that used to be a hay field. Well, the farmer that used to farm it, doesn't anymore. sooo, it was in need of a cutting. Luke borrowed our neighbors tractor and cut down all the old hay. Here he is on the tractor in our 'back yard'.
Our other neighbors have a little tractor that needed a repair, so luke fixed it while josie was playing on it.

Friday I was visiting my friend crystal in medical lake and her friend was cleaning out her little girl's closet and offered for me to take what clothes I wanted. I ended up with four garbage bags of 2t-3t clothes for josie. I think she has over 20 pairs of jeans now! I will be sending her a little something to say thank you, it was a lot of clothes!
We are trying to finish our back yard in the next few weeks. we bought some trees and are going to plant grass soon. It will be nice to have a yard, but we haven't had to mow a lawn in over two years:)...This coming weekend is the round up in Ellensburg and my mom's birthday so we are looking forward to the round up feast and visiting family and friends:)
Friday I was visiting my friend crystal in medical lake and her friend was cleaning out her little girl's closet and offered for me to take what clothes I wanted. I ended up with four garbage bags of 2t-3t clothes for josie. I think she has over 20 pairs of jeans now! I will be sending her a little something to say thank you, it was a lot of clothes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww, your hubby looks like a born farmer! How exciting to plant stuff in your backyard, can't wait to see the pictures. Nice score on the clothes!!!!! How is the pregnancy going?
Score on the clothes! Have fun in the burg:)
I love the pic of Josie smiling- she looks so much like you in that shot! I delivered the "Thanks!" to Kristy. Hope you had a great day!
Post a Comment