Monday, May 3, 2010

Bulls,Balls and a Bag of Sticks

This weekend we were in Ellensburg for the annual cattle round up. In true Ellensburg fashion the wind blew and it was freezing! My parents had bought josie some new pink Roper boots to wear for the event, but she spent most of the time hanging out inside with me:)....here she is all bundled up getting out of the car. She was pretty impressed by the big bulls staring at her on the other side of the fence. We had a nice time and pigged out as usual.
Friday I had a 13 week ultrasound. they said everything looks good and healthy so far. When the ultrasound tech was looking she asked us if we were interested in knowing the sex of the baby.we said 'YES!' The baby was in the perfect position and turns out there are some balls and a wiener in there!! she said she is pretty positive it is a boy. I guess he was even playing with it, so that was a dead give away. usually you can't find out the sex for another few weeks, but we lucked out. Im not going out and buying a bunch of boy stuff yet, but we are pretty positive that blue will be the next baby color in our house:)


And finally, I made a 10 dollar donation to the arbor day foundation back in february. For my donation they said I would get 10 free trees!! My friend crystal also did this...well, my trees finally got here and......well, here they are! A bag of sticks:)...ha ha...oh well, we will plant them with the hopes the deer don't eat them and that maybe they will grow big and tall some day;) I guess I did make a donation which goes to help the arbor day foundation too:)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations!! Yup, looks like a definite weiner to me! LOL. I LOVE the title of your post...hilarious!