Monday, April 12, 2010

Schweitzer

This weekend we went to Schwitzer for Luke's birthday with our friends Rudy, Carli and their daughter Lila. They have a house there and so we stayed the weekend. It was the last weekend the resort was open and it was a perfect day! Sunny and the snow was actually pretty good. Josie even got to try her hand at skiing. Luke and I hadn't been up to the mountian in several years so it took a couple runs to get back into the groove...this picture was before luke fell and dislocated his shoulder:)...Although he got a free snow mobile ride down the mountian. It was his last run of the day so at least he got to enjoy the day:) Josie with Luke and Rudy
Rudy showing Josie the ropes..





Rudy and Luke went for a half day while Carli and I watched the kids...then it was our turn...here we are on the lift...it is really pretty at the top. That is Lake Pend Orielle in the background.
Me and baby at the top!

Lila hanging out

Josie eating a french fry in her bibs:)

We had a great time. Luke is going to call the Dr. today to see what the damage is to his shoulder. Thanks to Rudy and Carli for the fun weekend:)

2 comments:

Katie and Bob said...

Looks like tons of fun except for poor Luke's shoulder. Hope he feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh...I hope the damage is not too severe!! I hope you are feeling good! :)