Here is Josie and my friend Jen Thorn's little guy Robby. They are about a week apart.
My friend Jen Kroger couldn't make the shower but stopped by before to say Hi with her daughter Lucetta. Jen is pregnant too and due in January!
Josie was pretty excited about this gift...she kept asking me if she could share it with her brother when he comes out...
Luke is a big OSU fan, by default that makes me one too. Luke's mom gave us a jersey and matching pants for the little guy. I impressed Luke by knowing the name of the player who wears this jersey:)
Aunt Kathy made this gorgeous quilt for the baby. The picture does not do it justice but it is perfect! Kathy didn't even know that my colors were brown and green when she made the quilt, but she nailed the colors perfectly! Josie also has a quilt made by kathy that she uses all the time:)
Leslie, Me and Jen.

Kathy made josie a princess skirt and she loved it. josie is very girly and only likes to wear dresses...which she still calls her 'princesses'. she seems excited about being a big sister and has been helping me organize all the baby gear.

Josie showing Grandma carol how to play the monkey game on my phone.

Auntie andrea...or anwea as josie says, sent her this purple princess! Josie loves it but I have to bribe her to wear the leggings that go with it. Josie told me that you 'don't wear pants with a princess mommy'....she is becoming quite the fashonista!
I will most likely be in a hospital bed on halloween, so I am preparing early. I bought josie her halloween outfit. her only prerequisite was that the outfit have wings....so she is a lady bug this year...here is her outfit minus the leggings and shoes:)....I had to put it up high in her closet to keep her from wearing it out before halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment