Monday, September 13, 2010

rollercoaster..

This was the first year that josie was tall enough to ride any rides at the fair. She got to ride on the roller coaster with her daddy and Loved it! Luke said it was a pretty rough ride, but josie didn't know any different. Luke is not a fan of roller coasters, so Im hoping that josie will be so I have someone to ride with:) I love the expression of the kid in front of her....I think he was bored....






A few weeks ago crystal matheny and I took the kids to go pick peaches at greenbluff. We were one day early so they let the kids pick some raspberries instead. they had a good time. here is a pic of Josie and Nolan:)


I had a dr. appt today and they said everything is looking good. If everything goes according to plan I will have this little one on the 30th of october. I had the choice of the 31st but, Im to superstitious to have a baby on halloween....he may come out with devil horns or something!!

No comments: