Saturday there was a big poker run at the lake. My parents watched Josie for the day so we could all go out without a 3 year old:)...We started the day with high hopes of winning big!!
Andrea's brother kyle and his friend drove over from Seattle for the event..Here are Andrea and Kyle:)-1.jpg)
Every stop on the river was a bigger and bigger party and quite the mix of people:)
The Final stop was a bit rowdy...there were over 1100 entry's and all of them show up at the last stop to see if they won....I'm pretty sure I was the only sober one on the beach, but it was a good time to people watch! there was a girl fight, a lady with pasty's on dancing around (not a pretty sight) and this fella...someone happened to notice that the strap of the swing was a bit far up his crack...which made a good time for some drunk people:) note the strap in the crack:)
And this is what you get when you add drunk people to the strap in the crack...yes..this is my electrical engineer best friend!! love you andrea:)
Oh, yeah, and her brother too:)...there were many other pics taken, but some were not quite as appropriate as these:)
We all had a good time and made it back safe...some did not. The next day we found this boat. apparently they had to life flight someone out of this wreck but we heard that everyone lived! this is why you have a DD, even on a boat...I think you have to be pretty stupid to actually make this happen. Im assuming alcohol was involved.
Here is auntie andrea and Josie....the next day.....
Today andrea and I took Josie to get her hair done. I took her to my friend Tara's salon. this was josie's first haircut by a 'professional'....she did great and loved it!not the best pic of the final product but it looks a lot better than it did:)
We had a great weekend with Andrea and friends...now I am going to have to plan a trip to Austin, TX...when Im not prego!! We miss you Auntie Andrea!!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment