
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Famous in Spokane!!
Yesterday I met my friend Crystal Matheny and her son Nolan at Manito Park so that Josie and Nolan could play in their Halloween outfits. We were hanging out and a guy with two big cameras came over and asked if he could take some pics of the kids. He was from the Spokesman Review (our local paper). I told him that as long as he wasn't some creepy guy wandering the park taking pictures of children that he was welcome to take pictures for the paper:). He followed us around the park for a long time taking pictures. So today Nolan and Josie made the Front page of the B section in the newspaper! Josie had taken off her headband and dropped her ladybug wand by this point and Nolan had tossed off his pumpkin lid hat...I took a picture of the newspaper page.....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
-1.jpg)
.jpg)
-1.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment