Saturday, February 12, 2011

catching up

We have been working on the house and taking care of kids lately. We are just about done with the 5th and final bathroom of the house. (note to self, if we ever build a house again, we don't need 5 bathrooms) So, we moved the guest room downstairs and made Landon his very own room. Luke got a free desk from his work, so we put it in the office (which has been an empty room for 3 years). It feels good to have things finally coming together! Here is josie posing with her bubbles that she got for valentines day. Today we went up to the lake to check on the travel trailer and there was about 6 inches of snow still. We had to take the wheels off and have the valve stems fixed. Josie wanted to wear my bandanna to the lake, so here she is;)


Here is Landon in his puppy robe.....


We went to Rudy and Carli's house (our old house) for dinner last night. Im addicted to speed scrabble. It is not as boring as regular scrabble. Thanks crystal for getting me hooked. So we had dinner and played speed scrabble while the kids played. Lila is almost 2 and we joke that Landon will be her future boyfriend. Not too sure by the look on his face if he cares about her now, but with her piercing blue eyes, Im sure she will lure him in some day.




I got josie to pose with her brother too, I bribed her with candy. Landon stops smiling as soon as you hold the camera up...He definitely smiles and giggles way more than josie ever did. You just can't tell from these pictures.





Another bribed photo shoot, this shows how much he has grown since we brought him home. This was not planned, but ironically josie was wearing the same dress as she was the day we brought him home. The first pic is Landon at 3 months and the second pic is the day we brought him home. I don't think he is going to be fitting in his car seat as long as josie did.




Here is Landon's room. My good friend Crystal Matheny helped me paint when I was pregnant(well, painted while I watched) and my mom made the curtains. Now I just need to add a border, or some sort of brown accent/cute decor on the walls....





And, here is Landon rolling over! He has been doing it for a while now, but I just captured it on video. He is such a good little boy. He still sleeps about 12 hours at night and takes two 3 hour naps a day (if we don't go anywhere). He is pretty mellow.

2 comments:

Josh and Leslie said...

Cute, cute! He's getting so big and such a cutie! We have the same crib and changing table (wasn't your crib recalled?) great minds think a like!

Katie and Bob said...

I want you to do a post just about your five bathrooms! Your house rocks! Awesome that the little guy sleeps so well, sounds like a dream baby:)