Monday, January 24, 2011

Dad's Birthday

My dad's birthday was on the 20th (Happy Birthday Dad) so my parents came over for a visit. Josie insisted she make grandpa a cupcake with sprinkles and wanted to put it on top of the cake. So we made a carrot cake and josie got to put her cupcake on top.... We didn't really take a lot of pics this weekend but the RV show was going on at the fairgrounds. We have our travel trailer at the lake so it's always fun to dream about 'upgrading' to a really nice one...but for now our trailer is paid for so I think it will be sticking around for a while. It was interesting having 2 kids and 2 strollers. I don't have a double stroller so we were quite the caravan. We went out to dinner and watched a movie saturday night. Here is a picture of Landon....very random. He really likes to smile with his tongue sticking out...
Jan who watches him took a bunch of pics of him the other day. I think she posted something like 27 pictures of him on facebook!! So if you don't have facebook, here are a couple pics of my smiling baby.



I am so excited to have a 'smiley' baby! Josie was as serious as they come.
My Auntie sissie in Palm Desert sent Landon this home made outfit wtih the hat, shirt and blanket. A lady who lives by her made it. The pattern was from many many years ago and she asked me to take a picture of landon in it:)....here it is! Thanks auntie sissie!!



Just when we thought everyone was on the mend, Luke is sick again with a bad cough and cold and josie started coughing so bad yesterday she threw up in her bed three times!! So I took her to the dr. today and she is fine...just needs some rest and some dimetapp. I think we have been sick the whole month of January!! When we were at the dr. I pulled out the baby scale and put landon on it. He is 13.6 pounds!! My little chunker! Josie weighed in at 29.4 pounds...my little light weight!!



1 comment:

Superman's Mommy said...

Awe! Dude! We made carrot cake this weekend too! And it's all gone already! Get better soon Buoys!