Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2 months

Landon had his 2 month appointment at the dr. today. He is feeling better and got a clean bill of health. He is 11 pounds 12 oz which puts him in the 47th percentile. He is quite a chunk compared to Josie at this age. I go back to work tomorrow:(.....as josie would say " that makes me sad"....


Josie and Landon waiting for the dr.

Just a side note for us to remember...at 2 months, Landon is starting to smile and giggle, he hates naps and loves to be held (we are working on this), hates his binki, and sleeps 8 hours at night!!

2 comments:

Superman's Mommy said...

So, in honor of little Landon's 2.5 month mark of life, I'd like to invite you to check out my very first blog post, well, it maybe the second. Anyway Nolan was 2.5 months old.

Superman's Mommy said...

oops, I don't know how to edit my comment, but I checked and it's the 4th post- way back in Sept. 2007!