Friday, January 14, 2011

I love my boy....

Not much has been going on worth blogging about lately. I made it through two weeks of work. It is a nice break from being a 'mom'. The only part that makes it difficult is getting up at 5:30am and having to stay up! I used to get up at that time to feed landon and then go back to sleep! Im working tuesday-thursday so it's nice to have the 4 day weekends. Landon has adjusted well to getting up and going to jan's house. She has whipped him into shape as far as taking naps during the day and he has been a really happy baby! He has been sleeping 12 hours at night without getting up which makes me happy:) He's smiling more and growing like a weed. including the hair on his head:)...it sticks straight up, just like his daddy's did when he was a baby. Well, that is my boring blog update for the week!!




I had a few birth announcements made, but with facebook and blogging, most people know he was born and what he looks like and all his stats:)....Here is the announcement. If you would like an announcement let me know.






Just Dotty Green Birth Announcement

Click here to browse hundreds of birth announcements.

View the entire collection of cards.




1 comment: